overview - 2010
The largest retailer in the world, Walmart.com, built an agile design team to create a mobile web experience extending it’s customer online and retail shopping experience. Louise led the ux design experience for the mobile team helping to merge legacy system requirements with the new global commerce platform being built out at the time.
Louise helped to define and create the Walmart mobile experience, allowing users to find Rollbacks, search local ads, create and edit a shopping list, view their order history and ultimately to search and purchase items on their mobile devices.
project work included:
- creation of Walmart.com mobile design experience
- requirements gathering and analysis
- large scale site map
- user journeys
- developed mobile styleguide
- rapid iterative user testing
- screen designs and journeys for user testing team
- user test script and plan
- competitive analysis
- annotated wireframes