Become the best version of yourself this year
Create your very own vision board and manifest your dreams into action
My Vision Board Workshop is a full day session that takes place in the stunning Beckenham Place mansion. The workshop is for anyone who wants to get clear on their goals and intentions and start manifesting their dreams into action.
Who am I?
I’m Louise Bartlett, an award-winning creative entrepreneur who’s been creating vision boards and manifesting my dreams for over 18 years.
What can a Vision Board do for you?
Moving your life forward requires clarity, vision and a plan. Without support, the process can be overwhelming. My Vision Board Workshops are a powerful and productive way to create a clear vision of how you want your life to be.
When I started creating vision boards, my interests, my goals, and my values became crystal clear. I was able to clearly see what I wanted in my life and more importantly, to take action.
What this workshop will do for you
If you’re ready to experience a day of creativity, connection and inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. This workshop will help you:
- Clarify your goals
- Define your vision
- Discover your unique strengths
- Focus and prioritise your time
- Speak your truth
- Connect with other like-minded people
What my happy students have created
What’s included in the day:
- The step-by-step process that I’ve perfected over the last 18 years
- Hints and tips on the creation of the perfect vision board
- Simple meditations and intention setting
- Teas and vegan snacks
- Strategies to start manifesting your vision into action
- Connecting and sharing with other like-minded people
- All supplies (A3 board, magazines, sharpies, glitter, glue, fabric, ribbons, etc.)
Why choose my workshop?
- a step-by-step guided process to get deep and clear on what’s important in your life
- a fully tactile experience using glitter, jewels, fabric and other crafty accouterments as well as a variety of magazines
- a complete wellness experience based on the principles of Mind•Body•Creative: meditation for Mind, vegan snacks for Body, and a vision board for Creative
- a beautiful and inspiring location
Here’s what else you get
- Step-by-step worksheets
- Colour theory chart
- Mind•Body•Creative goodie bag worth £20!
I want you to have the best time
There are NO REFUNDS once you’ve paid for the workshop, but I am offering a money-back guarantee for attendees because I know you’ll have a great experience! If by noon on the day of the workshop you do not feel it has been worth the cost for you, you can leave and I will refund you 100% of the fee.
Are you ready to create your vision board and manifest your dreams into action? It’s time to connect, create, and be inspired! I can’t wait to see you at the workshop!
Book today for £35!
But hurry, as spaces are limited to 24 people.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Mansion and the Park have ample free parking accessible from the Beckenham Hill Road entrance.
Beckenham Hill and Beckenham Junction Stations are a short walk from the park grounds and go across South East London to Blackfriars, London Bridge, and Victoria.
Catch the 54 bus from Beckenham Junction Station for an 11-minute bus ride to the venue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email me with any questions.
What's the refund policy?
I want you to have the BEST time. There are NO REFUNDS once you’ve paid for the workshop, but I am offering a money-back guarantee for attendees because I know you’ll have a great experience! If by 1pm on the day of the workshop you do not feel it has been worth the cost for you, you can leave and I will refund you 100% of the fee.