Become the best version of you this year!
Create your very own vision board and turn your dreams into reality
A vision board is a powerful visual tool, a way to manifest your dream life. My 4-hour workshop is for anyone who wants to get clear on their goals and intentions and start transforming dreams into action. It’s held in the stunning surrounds of Beckenham Place mansion – a beautiful and inspiring environment.
Who am I?
I’m Louise Bartlett, an award-winning creative entrepreneur who has been creating vision boards and manifesting my dreams for over 18 years. I recently launched Mind•Body•Creative offering coaching and workshops which blend mindfulness, wellbeing and creativity.
What does a Vision Board do?
Moving your life forward requires clarity, vision and a plan. Without support, the process can be overwhelming. My Vision Board Workshops are a powerful and productive way to create a clear vision of how you want your life to be. By creating a visual display of what you desire you invite it into your world. And you don’t need to be arty – vision boards work for anyone. Just show up!
What to expect
Get ready for a fun day of creativity, connection and inspiration!
This workshop will help you:
· Clarify your goals
· Define your vision
· Discover your unique strengths
· Focus and prioritise your time
· Speak your truth
· Connect with other like-minded people
What my happy students have created
· The step-by-step guided process that I’ve perfected over the last 18 years to help you go deep and get clear on what’s important in your life
· Hints and tips on the creation of the perfect vision board
· Simple meditations and intention setting
· Teas and vegan snacks
· Strategies to start manifesting your vision into action
· Connecting and sharing with other like-minded people
· All supplies (A3 board, magazines, sharpies, glitter, jewels, glue, fabric, ribbons, etc.)
· Color theory chart
· Step-by-step worksheets so you can repeat the process at home
· Plus a Mind•Body•Creative goodie bag worth £12!
Book today for £35!
Spaces are limited.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Mansion and the Park have ample free parking accessible from the Beckenham Hill Road entrance.
Beckenham Hill and Beckenham Junction Stations are a short walk from the park grounds and go across South East London to Blackfriars, London Bridge, and Victoria.
Catch the 54 bus from Beckenham Junction Station for an 11-minute bus ride to the venue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email me with any questions.
What's the refund policy?
There are no refunds once you’ve paid for the workshop, but you can transfer your spot to a friend. Just let me know 24 hours prior to the workshop, if you can't make it.